November 18, 2020
Due to the rising numbers of COVID infections, the City of Philadelphia has again ordered that gyms must close starting Friday, 11/20/20 until Saturday, 1/2/21. We share your frustration!
What you need to know:
- Management will be available most days during the closure to answer voicemails and emails.
- Communication and updates will be thru email, website and Facebook.
- Monthly dues were not billed mid-November as scheduled. The next billing will be mid-December for January dues unless re-opening is delayed.
- Memberships with expiration dates will be given any time they had left on their agreement.
- Freezes that end during our closure will extend to the same day of the month we open.
- Freezing or cancelling during the closure still requires written notice (email or fax). Freezes will be up to 3 months!
- Tennis time owed will either be added to the end of the season or will be given credits to use for future play.
We wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday and look forward to seeing you again when we reopen!
All the best!
TEMPORARY COVID Hours:
Monday – Friday (5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Saturday & Sunday (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Holiday hours may differ