Please check our website for revised schedules and we look forward to having you all back!
~ The NERC Team ~
December 28, 2020
We hope you are enjoying the holiday season and look forward to welcoming members back to the club. We do not expect that government closure orders will be further extended and we expect re-open on January 4, 2021.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The club will be taking precautions to protect the health and safety of our staff and members. Masks will be mandatory at all times when in the building as well as social distancing protocols. In addition, all policies and procedures will be the same as when we left at the end of November.
- Updated schedules will be posted on our website.
- Our NJT program will resume on 1/15/21 and credit for classes missed due to the closure will be credited then.
- Season tennis for the 4 weeks missed will be treated as make-ups and may be used thru September 2021.
- All memberships with posted expiration dates will be extended for time missed or the for the total remaining time left on a membership. Example: If you had 3 weeks left, you will be given back three weeks.
- Membership freezes that were to come “off freeze” in December will come off the same day in January. All others from January 1, 2021 on will come off the day you were scheduled. To continue a freeze, you must give written notice and freeze fees will apply.
- Monthly billing: since we wanted to be sure there would not be an extension on the closure, we did NOT bill in December for January dues. As members have a credit for the time we were forced to close in November, we will bill for only half your January dues on January 4th. Normal monthly billing will begin again January 18th for February dues. Please note, a 60-day written notice, will still be required to cancel per your membership agreement.
We hope you are anxious to return, and we thank you for your continued support.
Yours in good health,
TEMPORARY COVID Hours:
Monday – Friday (5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Saturday & Sunday (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Holiday hours may differ