All agreements that were active at closing have been activated. If you have not provided a cancelation or extended freeze request, all memberships will be considered active effective September 14, 2020 and your payment responsibility will resume.
Below you will find details of our initial opening plans and some new procedures that will be in place as well as a summary of some of the programs / facilities that will remain closed.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT PER CITY REGULATION, MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN ALL AREAS OF THE CLUB, ALL OF THE TIME! FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL JEOPARDIZE OUR ABILITY TO REMAIN OPEN. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK PROPERLY.
· FITNESS CENTER: Our fitness center has been expanded to include the adjacent tennis court which allows for safer equipment spacing. All equipment is expected to be available and a new entrance has been provided for your convenience.
· GROUP EXERCISE. Will be available with a revised schedule. Class size will be limited by city regulation to 9 participants. Schedules will be posted on our website and will begin 9/16/20. Virtual classes will continue as well.
· PERSONAL TRAINING. Available on one-on-one basis.
· POOL. Will be open as of 9/16/20 and reservations will be required in order for us to comply with city regulations. Schedules and information on procedures will be posted .
· TENNIS /RACQUETBALL/ BADMINTON/ PICKLEBALL. Available for singles and doubles play. Non-players are not permitted on the courts. Please note city regulations of no more then 10 players per session.
· SPINNING. Available with class size limited to 9 Spinners.
· KIDS CLUB. To begin 9/21/20. Limited space and class registration is required.
· Showers & Towel Service
· Whirlpool, Steam & Saunas
· Aquatic Classes
· Nursery & Game Room
· Arena Sports
· Equipment Loaners. Racquets, Jump Ropes, Pool Equipment, Etc.
Please be aware of the following revisions in hours and check-in procedures:
· Operating hours: Monday – Friday, 6 AM to 9 PM AND Saturday & Sunday 8 AM – 4 PM.
· Covid-19 waivers will be provided and must be signed by all members. Daily temperature checks and health questionnaires must also be completed with each visit.
· Extra sanitizing products will be available and plexiglass barriers have been placed at the front desk.
· Social distancing is required.
Membership Dues Credit / Collection:
· If your dues are collected through our monthly autopay, you will be credited for any time you were billed from the date we closed (3/16/20) until the date we reopen (9/14/20). You will be credited for the remainder of September and October 2020. Your next dues payment will be billed on or about 10/14/20 for the usage month of November.
· If your dues are ‘pre-paid’ annually with an expiration date, that date will be extended for the amount of days we were closed or the number of days that remained on your membership when we closed, whichever is less.
· Anyone wishing to cancel may do so pursuant to the terms that are stated in your membership agreement.
· Members who wish to remain on freeze may do so provided they submit a written request. A 3 month freeze will be provided at no charge. Additional freeze extensions must be done in writing and freeze fees will apply. NOTE: IF YOU WERE ON FREEZE PRIOR TO OUR CLOSURE AND YOUR FREEZE PERIOD HAS EXPIRED, YOU MUST SUBMIT A NEW FREEZE REQUEST OR YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE ACTIVATED..
We know these restrictions will be challenging for all of us. Every effort will be made to protect the health and safety of our members and staff. Little by little we hope to restore all our programs and facilities and, as we’ve been saying for months, we can’t wait to see you all back and exercising!
Monday – Friday (5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
Saturday & Sunday (7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)